More bad news in Connersville

It was not even a month ago when I had to write a post about my ex-husband Brian dying of an overdose. Now not even a month later I have found out that a friend of mine has heart Failure and just recently went into cardiac arrest up at St Vincent hospital and died for 4 minutes.

Luckily they were able to bring her back. But she is now operating on only 15% of her hearts capacity with Dr’s telling her she has 4-5 years left to live. She is only in her 30’s with 2 children that will more than likely have to go through most of their adult years without a mother.

All because of her bad decision to main line methamphetamines into her bloodstream. So I am writing this blog today with the hope that someone will read this and possibly decide not to shoot this drug up! The chemicals that they use to make this drug are some of the worst chemicals there are, with many of them having the ability to kill someone if ingested all by themselves.

I know of a few chemicals that are used in the making of meth. We have lithium from batteries, lye, and coleman lantern fuel are just a few of the chemicals used. Now think of those chemicals and imagine just one of those chemicals going through your bloodstream.

As they go through the bloodstream they start to get stuck. Little tiny particles. And each time a person shoots this drug up this happens over and over. Until you have a clog just like you would in your sink. And just like in your kitchen sink nothing can get through. So then it starts effecting me functioning of your major organs.

My friend Lori Ailes has heart disease from it. I guess it literally ate through a major valve that goes into your heart. She also had Hepatitis C from using needles but I guess it has went into full blown cirrhosis of the liver now.

So let me assure you that this drug is no joke. Especially when it comes to shooting it up. I have actually shot this drug up a few times back in my junky days. I never did like it because of how badly it would burn when pushed in and it would make me batshit crazy every time. So luckily I quit doing it and when it was around I would just stick to my heroin.

So I am not preaching something that I know nothing about. I have done it and all I am trying to convey to people is that if you are going to do it at least smoke it, snort it or hell stick a capsule up your butt if you have to! Injecting it into your bloodstream is a death sentence! And it will not be a pretty death.

So I will leave you with this bit of knowledge I have when it comes to methamphetamines and I really hope that people will start acknowledging the fact that it does happen to you. I was one who always thought that it would never happen to me. And if did happen to me. I was paralyzed from waist down from using needles at the age of 40. And it is happening to my friends left and right. Maybe not the same exact thing is happening to all of us, but bad things are happening and the major common denominator is needles.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.