1. This first project , the two toned wall, is one I had tried a while back on my back wall. I think that this is an awesome way to be able to display more of your pretties. In an area that you would not have been able to do this with before.
If you have limited space and you are trying not to have to put a piece of furniture in a certain area, then this two toned shelfing will be perfect for you.
After you are done with this project you will now have space to put candles, nic nacks, or even to display part of your favorite books from your library. All without having to put a shelf or table down on the floor. Which would have taken up more of your precious space you might be trying to save.
2. Here is a ladder shelf that I made for my living room area. This thing is ideal when you are working with limited space in your home. I have 4 shelves on it and they help out a lot with being able to display some of my pictures and pretties I have.
A lot of my pretties would not have been able to be displayed in my living room had I not constructed this ladder shelf.
I even was able to put my printer on the bottom shelf so I can now have it right there by my favorite chair and working area in my trailer.
3. This wrought iron candle holder was not being used because I really could not find the room for it in my home. So since I couldn’t find anywhere to display it I decided to try using it as a holder for one of my collages I had done of my daughter.
It turned out very well I thought. It gives you a different type of look when it comes to displaying your favorite photos. And you can actually have it sitting on a table while holding your favorite picture, or have it up on the wall. Either way you go it will look really good and it’s a different look than you normally see.
4. Here is a tree branch that I turned into a jewelry display. This is a very easy and cheap way to display your favorite necklaces and bracelets. All you have to do is find the perfect tree branch for your own jewelry and do a few minor fixes to it, and it’s ready to go.
5. Here is a mirror that I put into one of my seashells that I had laying around my place. I needed a mirror and the epoxy stand I had made was in front of me with my large seashell on it . So I positioned the mirror into the seashell to hold it for me.
And after that I decided to make it permanent. So I hot glued my mirror into the seashell since it seemed to work so well as a mirror holder.
6. Here is a different way to display and store your favorite sunglasses. All I did was cut triangle shape 45’s made of wood to fit in the corner.
As I made my little shelves I just kept going up in size. I started at the top where I wanted my first one to be. And then just made my way down the corner where I wanted them to be. Just increasing the size of each one by just a little bit.
Then I screwed each one of them into the wall. Securing each one with at least 2 small screws. Then when you have your screws all in you would want to add a screw or nail in the very front of each one of your small shelves. This will help to keep your sunglasses on each individual shelf.
Without putting something on each shelf to help secure them, I was not able to get my sunglasses to stay on the shelves. So you can use whatever you would like on the shelves to help secure your glasses. There are many different ways that you can do it I am sure.
So I hope that you liked my different ways of displaying my items at home and my space saving techniques. Follow my blog if you would like to have more ideas for your home or would like to see more of my projects.